Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

my earnings is falling down

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I may have an idea as to why they are not responding - tell me if I'm wrong :

Maybe Sedo is "trying to get rid" of select accounts - as probably most of you know, if the lower performing accounts are removed from a Domain Parking company's portfolio, the remaining accounts left get a higher cut from Google. So, why not marginalize the lower performing accounts by paying a few cents per click to make them leave? It works for them and their remaining "high-performing" portfolios and also gets rid of the people that complain all the time. It couldn't be any better a scenario for them. My guess is that's why they are not answering anyones complaints here - they want you to leave.

I personally know and have passed some time with another domain parking company owner, which I can not name, and this is exactly what he did. His revenues are up now. He slashed a third of his customers and yet he made more money in doing so, and so did his remaining customers! ;)

Do you put your best domains with SEDO? We never did really, only domains that needed to be tweaked with a different keyword to make them perform.
We had some really good domains there previously at SEDO, but not many - we had most of our lower-end domains over there.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I fail to understand your logic. If Sedo wants to get rid of select accounts, all they need to do is just that: terminate them. There is no length of contract and Sedo - among other PPC companies - is known to terminate accounts that do not perform. Also, to be accepted in SedoPro your domains need to perform traffic-wise. The majority of contributors to this thread complain about a substantial - not superficial - revenue loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators