Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My first developing project, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys!
Finally, it is time for me to get into a bit of developing... I Bought a great name that makes around 300$ per year parked from type in traffic (20-40 uniques per day). The traffic comes from hotels that has similar names but the name itself is a generic keyword+hotels.com .

I know tehre are a lot of successfull developers in here and i want to learn from the best, i would like some step by step help thru this first project, if i need to pay for it then i will do that,) if somebody could help me somewhat clearout where i should head and what to do pretty easy then that would be awesome. I´m really looking for someone to just tell me what to do, how to do it and so on. I can afford to spend time/money on links/seo/artciles----> everything that is needed.

IM super thankful for alll inputs on this, please pm me and ill show you the name :)

thanks in advance!

all the best! / Sebastian

Domain Summit 2024

vkwebdev

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Sebastian,

you need to learn HTML - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Html
and probably some CSS - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Css

to create website design (front-end).

For the back-end you need to know some server side languages like PHP, Perl and etc, also if you want to use database - MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL and etc.

I think the best way for you is to use ready CMS like Wordpress or something else and then you can modify the system for your needs.
PM me with details if you wish what type of page you want to create and I can help you :)

Regards,
Venelin

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot venelin! i have to add that i will hire someone to make a custom site, pm´d you! anyone else :) ?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot venelin! i have to add that i will hire someone to make a custom site, pm´d you! anyone else :) ?
So you really don't want to learn or need "help"...you're just wanting someone to do it for you.

In that case, you need to post a budget and perhaps move this thread to another section.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey doc com! yes of c i want to learn by myself! but as this domain has really good potential i could use some hepl along the way, i will do as much as i can by myself and next time i might be able to do it all by myself, i know some basic coding already and such but i want something really good here and i want to make the right decision as far as possible and to do that i need somebody with routine to guide me , i want this project to be as successfull as possible as probably most people want :)

what i need is some guidance of what steps to take, i need to get content, i need to get a coder/designer or should i buy a template? what kind of monetization should i try? adsense/affilaite or maybe both? shall i make it possible to book hotels etc thru an api or a product catalogue from a major site? i dont know, that is why i want to hear what you guys think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom