• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale My GoDaddy Backorder has disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMuch2AM

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
This is worrying!

I backordered a name that's due to drop today with GoDaddy. I've just logged into my account there and my backorder page has no record of my backorder and says I have no credits.

What's happened? Have GoDaddy screwed up my account, or does it's absence mean they have grabbed the name?

I'll not be happy if I lose the name because of this!

M
 
It disapears during the drop then comes back to tell you you didn't win:D
 
Cheers Sharpy!

As you might expect - the backorder failed!

Ever wanted to pay $18 for a domain you could probably have got manually at drop? This is a good way to do it.
 
Originally posted by TooMuch2AM
Cheers Sharpy!

As you might expect - the backorder failed!

Ever wanted to pay $18 for a domain you could probably have got manually at drop? This is a good way to do it.

Read "rape newbies." Some of us aren't savvy enough to put up a server to ping for these things or work out rappid search deals with registars. :sad: Godaddy is a tax on inexperience. I'm in the top bracket.
 
Originally posted by TooMuch2AM

I'll not be happy if I lose the name because of this!

M

You expect to get it?

There are more than 1 services out there you know.

:rolleyes:
 
You expect to get it?

There are more than 1 services out there you know.

Yes of course,

Put what option do you have when the namewinner bids are through the roof and there's a snap on the name? It's worth a try I guess....

M
 
Originally posted by TooMuch2AM


Yes of course,

Put what option do you have when the namewinner bids are through the roof and there's a snap on the name? It's worth a try I guess....

M

Ok, I thought by your post that you assumed you would get the name becuase you backordered it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom