• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My new response to $1000 lowball offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use "Lowball offers will be instantly deleted and cursed when appropriate":bolt:
 
How about $20 and a nice toilet paper warmer
 
I got an awesome offer for a domain which is prob worth high XXX,XXX the other week.. The guy offered me his soul and $5 hahaha

They are always great for a laugh.

In general, i dont even respond to offers anymore though. Unless we specifically have the domain for sale.
 
Or someone's kid. I saw someone selling their son or daughter on there.
 
I was considering selling my soul on eBay, but I thought if anyone in my family saw that I might be disowned.
 
lol nice thread ;) I using "while typeing this i made $1000, so no thanks"..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom