Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

My Son Please Keep Him In Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I suggest that a membership refund is given only after a verified phone conversation with a moderator.

Domain summit 2024

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes...very sorry for your loss indeed. My little 2 year old had a fever last week of 103 for 2 or 3 days. Had me worried. Your family will def be in my thoughts and prayers.

RWAC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(((((TiffanyR)))))

Though we've never conversed together, thinking of you and prayers.

Mark

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really wish I didn't have to post this, but this is under investigation.
This member has told us she does not wish to be a member here any longer and also said some insults about our members.
If indeed what she claims is true, its a horrible experience to go through, I could only imagine.
We have a pile of evidence leaning to the contrary that members have submitted.
I doubt she will be returning after the comments she has made to us in private, though.
I really wish I didn't have to post this.

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about this. God Bless.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This member has told us she does not wish to be a member here any longer and also said some insults about our members.
If indeed what she claims is true, its a horrible experience to go through, I could only imagine.
I doubt she will be returning after the comments she has made to us in private, though.

:uhoh:

RWAC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

No doubt, she isn't in her right mind right now, so I can fully understand why based on some of the comments in this thread, that she might let fly with a few 'insults', no doubt I would be prone to the same, after reading one or two remarks here.

And after receiving such comments, no wonder she wants to throw in the towel with this place. Just because of two negative trader returns at NP, doesn't mean automatically that we have to tarnish her with the brush of being a scammer or con-artist.

Perhaps you need to err on the side of caution, for who know's how this tradegy may have affected her mind.

What she needs is support, not automatic condemnation until such time as the facts can be established.

Meanwhile, I'm sure many posters and individuals would still like to offer her their prayers as requested.

If it turns out that this is a false story, what have I lost but a prayer or two, and gained what? Human dignity and empathy knowing that within my heart, I was doing the right thing still.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, this individual whatever has transpired and happened, is going through a lot of pain, which in itself deserves our care and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom