Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

My Son Please Keep Him In Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider~ go fix your brain, don't even try your idiotic arguments in this thread

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't accuse, I was very careful NOT to - either privately or publicly - Only stated what I didn't find (still) here publicly - which made it impossible for me to send a sympathy bouquet.
Maybe just do some research yourselves. You can IM or PM me for some readily and publicly available keywords, or just start with the obvious ones. Maybe you'll find something I didn't - that would be great.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm appalled by this thread. To think that one actually tried to find this child's obituary, whether to send flowers or not. Not everyone has funerals, not everyone publishes an obituary. Some people opt NOT to have flowers sent. Reading some of the comments, it's no wonder she is asking for her membership fees back. I can't imagine anyone, let alone a mother, using her child's death in order to sell some domain names. Leave her alone and let her mourn for her child in peace.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who ever is posting unfounded and unproven suspicions regarding this matter should be banned for life. This is beyond disgusting.

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree - I can't imagine kids killing their own parents either - but it happened in TX this week.
It is awful when the unimaginable happens.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who ever is posting unfounded and unproven suspicions regarding this matter should be banned for life. This is beyond disgusting.

I'm appalled by this thread. To think that one actually tried to find this child's obituary, whether to send flowers or not. Not everyone has funerals, not everyone publishes an obituary. Some people opt NOT to have flowers sent. Reading some of the comments, it's no wonder she is asking for her membership fees back. I can't imagine anyone, let alone a mother, using her child's death in order to sell some domain names. Leave her alone and let her mourn for her child in peace.

She scammed people at NP. Maybe her child did pass away, but when you're a known scammer you automatically forego the "above suspicion" rights. What's more disgusting - asking for proof from a known crook or lying about a child's death to raise money to "pay for the funeral"?

Just for the record, it's statistically highly unlikely (less than 1 in 1,000,000) to die from meningitis in the US. When someone dies, especially a two year old, it is extremely newsworthy, even just to warn the public on what to look out for. There is no mention in the media of a child dying from meningitis. Just for comparison, there are still current news articles discussing the death of a college student from meningitis last September.

Since she's asked for her membership to be refunded, it's safe to say she won't be reading this thread anyway.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's more disgusting - asking for proof from a known crook or lying about a child's death to raise money to "pay for the funeral"?
I understand all your points.

Any previous history is unknown to me.

I am taking things at surface value here.

I see a member posting something horrifying and tragic.

I see other members raising suspicions which, if those suspicions are proven to be wrong, in a situation like this is equally horrifying and tragic.

Let me just say, without being judgmental, condemning, or pointing fingers, whichever side is wrong in this matter has no credibility. Absolutely none.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand all your points.

Any previous history is unknown to me.

I am taking things at surface value here.

I see a member posting something horrifying and tragic.

I see other members raising suspicions which, if those suspicions are proven to be wrong, in a situation like this is equally horrifying and tragic.

Let me just say, without being judgmental, condemning, or pointing fingers, whichever side is wrong in this matter has no credibility. Absolutely none.

I also take your points, but things should never be taken at face value.

She took the time, within a few hours of the death of her child, to create this thread and then made a number of follow-up posts when sympathy was flowing freely. As soon as people politely asked for funeral details or an obiturary notice she stopped posting, yet she did manage to find the time to ask for her membership fees back.

It is sad and tragic if it's true, and she has my sympathy if that's the case, but if you sell your reputation for a couple of $50 scams like she did at NP you gotta accept that people will ask questions when you make a post hinting that you need money for a funeral and your signature says everything must go to pay for the funeral.

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
isn't there a time and place for everything? what happened to being gracious and compassionate? when did we stop being human?

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a note....Viral Meningitis may happen more often than we realize. The link below tells us about 2 cases in Wyoming...one last month and another this month.

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/03/04/news/wyoming/20-meningitus.txt

I had viral meningitis when I was 15, and I'll tell you, it wasn't a good experience. i could only imagine how much more worse it can be for an infant or the elderly.

Bacterial meningitis is much worse though and must be treated immediately.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your horrific loss Tiffany.

I have to admit the skeptic in me thought this could be a scam after I read "the hospital bills and burial fess its all so much i feel like im going to explode".

Recently someone claimed their kid had cancer to get contributions. That parent is in jail.

I had a guy fake his death on one of my forums. The ironic thing is 6 months later he really did die. Karma is a biatch.

Last edited:

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did somebody upset her in private?
She has asked for her money back for her membership... I find it strange.
Please be nice to her if she is in mourning.

I believe the answer is YES. I base that on a few pm's we exchanged and she said so.:upset: She didn't say who.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

That's precisely why threads like this shouldn't be allowed in the first place. Naturally they will always draw fire. It's a lose lose situation, either feelings are going to get hurt, or someone is going to get scammed out of money. The mods should sew up the problem for good.

Last edited:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i don't understand~ why would they do it~ that's SAD

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah this is surely the right place for that post above :rolleyes:

c'mon people close this thread already

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah this is surely the right place for that post above :rolleyes:

c'mon people close this thread already

I agree, the mods need to pull the plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom