• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed My .us names!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprise Stocdoctor hasn't tried to get Sturgis.us away from you to go with his stable of motorcycle names!
 
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
I'm surprise Stocdoctor hasn't tried to get Sturgis.us away from you to go with his stable of motorcycle names!

I plan to develop this one....I also own, SturgisRally.us too!! :D I live just 17 miles from Sturgis so geographically I can't beat having the name w/ the location.

Actually, I think the St'doc already has THE best "Sturgis" name..... (Sturgis.info). That was a good grab. I tried like hell to get it during LR2, but I wasn't fast enough getting the amount of pre-reg's needed to win it. Anyways, I am glad it went to him...

izopod
 
I like algebra.us (I hated it in school, though)
I'd put up a web site with this one and try to get some traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom