• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale myID - Publishing auction results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
13
Is there anywhere we can view past results on myID auctions?

If not...could we at least try to post past myID sales here? If you can contribute anyway to this...that would be appreciated.


Thanks ;)
 
I was able to find their results in their blog. You have to click on the title to read the blog, it's not real obvious, then figure out the weeks that the auctions were in, but all the information is there.
 
This is your last clue...

At the bottom of the page click on "Previous Entries"

You will have to click on the titles to see the articles, you will also have to find the correct weeks of the sales.
 
I know onlinestore...i had no problem finding it. I wanted to see the most recent sales from yesterday, which are not there.
 
Well I'm with you about being able to see the results, and it would be nice to see the history in one place.

I think a lot of people would like to see that on their site, I don't think it could hurt.
 
Any results from the last auction?

I like how MYID is screening buyers/sellers but their promotion looks to be sub-par. I'm getting the impression the auction is fizzling because of the lack of information from them to the public.
 
...((( Marco )))...>>>>>>>>.....<<<<<<<<...(((( Polo ))))...



Where are the results? :pound:
 
I asked them and they said they will publish the results after all the transfers are done, so could be this week sometime.
 
I like how MYID is screening buyers/sellers but their promotion looks to be sub-par. I'm getting the impression the auction is fizzling because of the lack of information from them to the public.

I'd still like to see proof that the auctions that were overbid were real sales. I find a few of the bids placed there were a little rediculous.
 
I'd still like to see proof that the auctions that were overbid were real sales. I find a few of the bids placed there were a little rediculous.


I agree. The auction should be transparent and public before and after its completion. More transparency, more publicity, more confidence, more bidders, .... so why all the hush?
 
I agree. The auction should be transparent and public before and after its completion. More transparency, more publicity, more confidence, more bidders, .... so why all the hush?

Maybe it's because auction sites are easily manipulated with shill bids and behind the scenes bids.

The less that's published the less anyone can prove against you.

And then again maybe not.
 
I have to disagree with a few comments in this thread...with the process that you have to do to become a bidder on myid ...i find it very unlikely that there is shill bidding.

If there is...wouldn't take long before you lose your account and get banned permanently. I don't see why anyone would do this with such a rigorous process.
 
Almost 3 weeks since the end of the last auction....
 
summer vacation - the weather's been too nice to think of domains.

wait a minute.

I can't believe I just wrote that, I always think of domains...
 
I could be wrong but I don't think anything sold at that early July auction. I had a slew of domains in that auction and was watching the auction until the end and didn't see any(mine or others) hit reserve.
 
I suspect nothing sold and myid has given up on the auctions.
 
I'm pretty sure there were some domains in that auction that met reserve. I doubt they've given up, probably just waiting til September. They were going to postpone the last one because many potential bidders and sellers were on vacation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom