• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

MySpace makes a move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear. Out of interest any myspace members here started to notice an increase in pop-ups when you visit the site? Its just everytime I visit myspace I get quite a number of popups. Perhaps I might have some spyware or adware on here. Better check it out :)
Matt
 
Well, they'd better enhance their codes i think ;)
 
Thank God, now these pedophiles will have a harder time finding kids.
 
Interesting... I've never been a MySpace junkie but got to hand it to them for what - 70M + members ?

Interesting article on Rupert Murdoch acquiring MySpace in this month's print issue of Wired magazine.

Cheers,

Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom