Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Myspace survey site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone..not too long ago I purchased SpaceSurveys.com in hope's of making it into a myspace survey type of site (with a twist)..rather than offering surveys people could add to their myspace page, I added survey's people could complete for cash. Basically they were affiliate program adds (azoogle, maxbounty, xy7..etc)

I never really got around to developing the site like I had planned. I threw Xoops up which is a CMS script and added some banners around the site. There really isn't alot there cause I never got to hecktick on it.

I started the site around March 5-10 of this year..In March the site had 386 unique visitors and 517 pageviews..So far in April it has had 41 uniques and 55 pageviews.

The site is on the first page of google for Myspace Survey, Myspace surveys..and a number of others..(Myspace survey has like 60-90k ovt I believe)

If someone really wanted to develop this site it has great potential. It only made me about $10-15 last month off affiliate adds (no adsense) and has a PR0, but does have some links going to it..

I'm taking any and all offers for it..Shoot me a PM with what you wanna offer or feel free to post it here. Thanks!

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators