• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers myspace-themes.com and myprofilestuff.com making $100+ a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomor25

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
URLS: http://www.myspace-themes.com and http://www.myprofilestuff.com Only these two are for sale no other sites linked on the pages are.

Age of sites (months): 6 months and 1 month

Monthly revenue: over $3,000+

Revenue details:
Revenue comes from adsense, I don't have an adsense account so I used my friends for a day to show revenue income. I used to be with ypn but I'm not anymore. Revenue is more during the week but I'm basing it off a saturday and its going to be less cause everyone goes out on sat.
www.myspace-themes.com/forsale/

Monthly Stats For May So Far:
www.myspace-themes.com/forsale/

Traffic details:
Traffic comes 95% from myspace from having the images floating in the upper left of peoples profiles linking back to the sites.

Description:
One is a myspace-themes site and the other has a couple themes and has a bunch of generators and glitters.

Price (or starting bid): 10,000$

B.I.N. $20,000

Is an auction?: Yes

Google page rank: 4 and 0 and is #1 in google for myspace themes

Reason for Selling?
I want to get out of doing web stuff since I'm starting a business that I will need the capital for and will take up most of my time. These aren’t the only ones I am selling but I am going to be selling all of my websites. I put no time in these ones I’m selling here at all. Each week I put in maybe 20-30mins. There are about 400 more themes that I haven’t added to the theme site. Domains are at enom for a free push and are on an unmetered 20mbit server at $250 a month with a bunch of other sites. Payment is through paypal.com or escrow.com and buyer pays all fees. No half now half later or payment plan deals I expect the payment in full 100%..

sites are sold or in the process of being sold once escrow.com transaction is complete.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom