• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MySpaceMusicLayout.com - PR 4 established, unique MySpace

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaSmiles

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
www.MySpaceMusicLayout.com

Google PR 4

This site is unique... not designed from one of the turnkey MySpace designs.

I made 32 unique music layouts for it... they are only on one other site I own. There are not on any other MySpace site.

The site ranks VERY high (front page) in search engines for the popular search terms "myspace music layout" and "myspace music layouts".

It has had 1st page ranking for those terms since I bought the site in April. Since that time I have redesigned the site, and it has maintained those ranks.

Overture:
Searches done in June 2006
Count Search Term
7152 myspace music layout

I haven't done any paid advertising. I haven't sent any bulletins.

Almost all traffic is from natural Search Engine results and type-ins. A small amount comes from link exchanges.

The site is consistently getting 700 uniques a day and making over $4.00 a day and recently has had several $5-$10 days. (again this is with NO paid advertising of any kind)


Revenue Details:
The site revenue comes from Adsense. It is making $125+ a month.

The revenue is consistent and comes from natural traffic.

Traffic Details:
All natural from search engine results, type-ins, and MySpace profiles.

Taking bids starting at $1,000.

BIN = $2,500



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom