• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers mywigga.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I have mywigga.com (includes mywigger.com) and script for sale.
There was another site similiar to this about a month ago. Thought it was a funny idea and should be easy to develop. I have too many projects and this one has been on the back burner.

Gets traffic and I believe google has crawled and listed it, but no pr yet.
I will try to get a screen shot of the traffic. Makes a little money with adsense.

Please pm serious offers and any questions.
 
I said I made some money with adsense, and after reviewing it, I found it didn't!
June 239 uniques (mywigger.com is pointed to mywigga.com) adsense 504 views 1 click $0.00
July 273 uniques (mywigger.com is pointed to mywigga.com) adsense 312 views 0 clicks $0.00

Keep in mind, I am listing this has a developed page, not as a traffic site.
I don't know why adsense isn't working for me, but this was put up and then went on the back burner. Someone with more experience should be able to do more with it.
 
Offers still wanted. BIN $800
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom