• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you can't have google and yahoo ads on the same site?
 
byalik said:
I thought you can't have google and yahoo ads on the same site?

They are not on the same site at the same time, this is common practice and allowed by both networks.
 
Hi there

Please provide details (via PM if you are more comfortable) of advertising methods used & age of site (couple of months?)

Thanks - pilks.
 
Yes, I will only disclose that type of info via PM for the sake of the buyer. Certain search keywords and such will not be revealed for obvious reasons, but I'm happy to provide an overview. So, I will PM you with that shortly and we can discuss. Thanks :)
 
We have an offer at $10,000... looking for a bit more still.
 
so you are buying some traffic each month? what is the cost for that?
 
There is no cost for advertising... I have spent a few bucks but don't really have money to do so regularly. The traffic sources are listed above, if you would like further specifics please PM me for those stats.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom