• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed n0.no :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
n0.no | N0.NO | n<zero>.no
_______

Norwegian ccTLD. Not worth much probably, but I just enjoyed it so much that I had to grab it when it dropped. I've already configured the e-mail address no (a t) n0 ( dot ) no on it. :blush:
 
Hi Stian

Is it Zero or o??

I thought no.no was reserve
 
But i nice anyway. Very difficult to set price on it.
 
Yeah it's difficult. I don't think I have a chance of selling it to others than norwegians anyways. But I registered it mainly just to have a cool domain/e-mail. Thanks again for your comment. :)
 
n0 (zero) , you shouldnt reg this domain .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom