• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.name TLD question - wii.name

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
438
Reaction score
0
I just bought wii.name from a fine individual here on dnforum. When I transfered the domain I noticed the following disclaimer:

"To register a .name top level domain (TLD) it must come from a person?s name. This is either the legal name of a person or the name the person is professionally known by, for example a pseudonym or a stage name. This name must be the personal name of a natural being or a fictitious character of which you possess a registered copyright or trademark. It may begin or end with numbers to set it apart from other people with the same name. I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above and confirm that I have a right to register this .name domain. "

Does this mean I need to change my name to Wii? I looked in the glossary here and didn't notice such stringent requirements. Does anyone have any .name exprience on this?

:undecided
 
Anyone have a .NAME domain here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom