Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

enom name transferred out but still listed at enom

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have transferred out multiple names and they are still in my Enom account weeks later. Is there a way to reset my domains like at other registrars? I hate that some do not check to make sure they are registrar on record at least 1 a month to clean the lists. I get notices and think I have not transferred them when I have. I even was able to PUSH a name that was already at another registrar from one enom account to another...shameful. I sent a support email and I am waiting but I don't have much hope in a fast response. Anyone else have a similar problem or know how to reset the list to coincide with the whois registrar on record?

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is a common problem with Enom and some other registrars. All you can do is email Enom and ask them to remove all names that are no longer registered with them.

It's an ongoing problem that should be addressed at certain registrars - for the reasons you mentioned, it can be a real pain.

- Rob

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
usually the transferred domain will be removed after the domain is "expired"

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still receiving renew notices every week for a domain I transferred out of name.com to another registrar

it is really annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators