• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale name with 47 OVT searches last month - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
If you look at OVT results now, it shows 0, but if you searched last month, you would have seen 47 searches. I have not parked the name, dont know about traffic. Name has 9 links on Alexa:

baloogan.com

only $10, I need this money tonight via Paypal please
 
I need $10 ASAP, someone...please...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom