Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed NameClearance.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

How much do you think I can get for NameClearance.com, as a complete site, without the domains that are for sale on it? Just the domain and the website... ready to be filled with domains. Includes an easy-to-use Admin Control Panel.

Thanks in advance...

Doug

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I would have to agree. The website is very nice and you do have a decent Alexa rating, but I'm sure that would rapidly change without all of the incoming links.

Do you intend to sell it?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice site Doug. Super clean interface and easy to navigate. I think it would be worth $300-$400 to someone wanting a turnkey solution to sell reasonably priced names. The Clearance name might be a bit of a turnoff to those whose pricing structure is standard retail. Since you could sell the site as a template, you might make more doing that and let people buy it to use with their own domain name.

P

President Gringo

just curious, but do you have those names on there for sale? Some really good names there, and a steal at $99

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes... President Gringo... All the domains on there are on sale for $99.00 each. There are some on there that are an incredible steal! :)

I have them listed on several of my sites, so I was thinking about selling NameClearance.com by itself to another reseller if anyone is interested???

That is why I was wondering what everyone thinks I can get for it?

I also just created WinnerDomains.com, and was thinking about selling that whole set-up without the domains as well. Anybody have an opinion on what they think that is worth?

Thanks a lot...

Doug

P

President Gringo

well congrats on some good names, you have a very nice portfolio and should get alot of sales if you can get your site out there to people.....might be tempted to buy some myself some time in the future.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had "The Auto King" on my list once

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How long have you been selling domains biggedon? I have owned TheAutoKing.com for more than 2 and 1/2 years. I thought I was one of the oldies in the business. :)

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom