• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers NameMinistry.com - Domain Name News Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razvann

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
NameMinistry.com


I'm selling NameMinistry.com, because I need funds for my next project & domains.


http://www.nameministry.com/ - Domain Name News


Features :

The site is powered by WordPress, I've installed some useful mods and hacks for it.
It also has the following domaining tools integrated into wordpress:
  • Check Page Rank
  • Get Future Page Rank
  • Whois Search
  • Keyword (OVT) Tool



Stats :

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8300/nameministrystats3tk.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6782/nameministrystats27as.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2389/nameministrystats31qi.jpg



Info :

The site is getting some decent traffic, considering that I haven't been advertising it at all.


The site has no revenue because I haven't put any ads on the site, .. I live in Romania, I don't even have a PayPal or Google Adsense account.


The domain news is posted manually by me, but you can always install a WordPress plugin to get the news from google and post it automatically. The site can also be viewed from your mobile devices, simply acces wap.nameministry.com ;) .


You will also get nameminsitry.net, nameministry.org & nameministry.info



Price :

Offers above $100.
I will post a BIN price soon.





Regards,
~ Razvan
 
$100
How do you expect to get paid then? since you don't take paypal.
You will give new owners sources of where you get info and such?
 
Sale closed! Site not for sale anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom