• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Namepros down - Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the .Mobi section as a release, I bet the Mobi lovers are going crazy :).

And probably looking for more credit cards. :D
 
Hey RJ,

I see you got that temp page up, good work :) I sent you a PM as well, let me know at your convenience... hope Namepros is back up by tomorrow! If you need any server help, let me know
 
Good luck getting things back up and running!

I really, really hate DDoS attacks. I had a few in the past, and I generally just give up doing much about them and wait for them to end. They can be pretty costly/frustrating to try and stop them.
 
Ahhh...no wonder this is why NP was down all day. :(
Hope to see it back soon. ;)
 
I would'nt be suprised if someone launched a ddos attack on them, in my experience they have some very nasty individuals amongst there admin ranks.

.

Very professional and helpful comment at this time :noidea:


-RJ- missing you....
 
I would'nt be suprised if someone launched a ddos attack on them, in my experience they have some very nasty individuals amongst there admin ranks.

You are quite an ass. I'm not a huge fan of NP, but I respect the members there and especially the admins. Every forum has people that dislike it for one reason or another, but all us webmasters agree being hacked or attacked is not fun. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy...good luck RJ getting it resolved :-)
 
ok...
back online now :-)

<added>
... with glitches here and there... :(
</added>
 
Its still not resolving here. Good luck RJ :)
 
Not here yet.

Just waiting


Good luck
 
Namepros back up!! Congratulations RJ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom