• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NameScout beats Snapnames

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgopalam

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Snapnames could not get MArketZoom.com for me.
Namescout grabbed it.

What do you think of the name way?
 
sgopalam ... are you sure there was even a snap on the name? I don't think most would register that if it was available now ... sorry.

Shaun
 
Originally posted by sgopalam
Snapnames could not get MArketZoom.com for me.
Namescout grabbed it.

What do you think of the name way?

I think namescout.com is one of snapnames.com's registrar partners??? Or not for now?
 
Originally posted by yesonline


I think namescout.com is one of snapnames.com's registrar partners??? Or not for now?


yesonline I think your right :laugh:
maybe he got the domain and dont know yet.
 
I do not think so. My snap name credits are intact.
 
Originally posted by sgopalam
I do not think so. My snap name credits are intact.

I just checked that name it didnt have a snap on it unless you moved it already.
 
If so, does it mean namescout.com has their own snap service now?:confused:
 
Well, It was held by a very big company.

Anyway , now I think I have learned better than that.
 
You had a lucky escape.
 
They must not have been too popular. marketzoom.com is zero in overture as is "market zoom". It's a site and name no one is looking for. You lucked out by not getting it!
 
Namescout is a snapnames registrar. Snapnames has picked up a few domains for me that are registered through namescout.

RMF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom