• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Namespro.ca Transfer... Say What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
Ok so long story short, never needed to know wait times on transferring out or pushing within ownership of a .ca at namespro.ca.

Now it seems I know this, sadly. I registered a .ca not 2 weeks ago, sold it and mentioned an internal push of ownership should be available (I generally do .com internally after 7-14 days elsewhere). I then checked with support and got this reply.... so essentially a new reg at namespro is not going anywhere period, no push internal even for 65 days!

Is this true cannot find there tos on internal push of newer reg.

"
Hi,
Thank you for your inquiry. A newly registered domain can only be transferred out from Namespro.ca to another registrar or pushed to another Namespro.ca registrant 65 days after the registration.
We hope the above information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions. We will be glad to answer them for you.
Sincerely,
Namespro.ca Team
Register with Confidence"
 
Has been like this for a while now Josh. It is not a NamesPro thing it is CIRA .....happened at the same time they made the change to using the EPP code for transfers a few years ago.

section 8.1.B.
b) Limitiations. Notwithstanding Section 8.1a), no changes to a Registrant for aDomain Name Registration may occur within 60 days following: (a) the Registration Date; a change of Registrant; or a change of Registrar, for that Domain Name Registration.

http://www.dnforum.com/threads/cant-change-contact-details-first-60-days-after-a-transfer.450802/
 
That sucks, it doesn't make a huge amount of sense :(

Thanks for the reply bro, now I am rewriting a contract and hoping it flies...change dns and promise to transfer in 46 days lol,
 
I have done the same thing before Josh. Someone had to have the name so they paid me and I changed the name servers and pushed the name to them once the 60 days were up. But not everyone is comfortable with this.

I still don't know who sold CIRA on this 60 day concept but I have heard that it is being re-thought so maybe it will change.
 
I agree, 60 days is long, too long. If I knew this prior I would have at least been able to include the wait time initially.

Oh well, all good things are worth the wait.
 
I've encountered this before as well. What Namespro did for me is they pushed the domain into the other persons account and then updated the registrant info automatically once the 65 day period had passed
 
That is interesting....didn't know they would do that.

I've encountered this before as well. What Namespro did for me is they pushed the domain into the other persons account and then updated the registrant info automatically once the 65 day period had passed
 
I still don't know who sold CIRA on this 60 day concept but I have heard that it is being re-thought so maybe it will change.
It was the registrars back around 2003-4 who wanted it to cover their As*** over chargebacks on CC. If you registered or stole a domain and & or used a false CC the registrars could get charged back. I protested at the time (letter to the CIRA board) and got ignored. In my opinion it is not up to CIRA to cover the ordinary day to day business risk of registrars via regulations. I also pointed out it made our service of catching .ca domains for clients impossible as we would have to wait a full 60 days before collecting and transferring the domain. There was no work-around at the time.

After all the internet and CIRA's reason for being was to develop new services and uses for the internet and domains and they basically K.O'd us. That's why I shut down the Canadian drop service for .Ca's at the time.

I also pointed out to the CIRA board that my CC allowed chargebacks up to a year so 60 days was bullshit anyway. But the registrars won.
 
I've encountered this before as well. What Namespro did for me is they pushed the domain into the other persons account and then updated the registrant info automatically once the 65 day period had passed

Really? So essentially the other account holder (buyer) had possession and control but simply waited until day 65 for the whois info to be updated. Interesting indeed, that'll work! Ill have to ask but thank you for the reply.
 
Yes, it would be in your clients account but registrant details would stay the same until automatically updated by their system.
 
Invaluable discussion...

Didn't know that at all (that even an internal registrant change at the same registrar was subject to the waiting period)... sigh.

Thanks all for the contributions above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom