• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Namewinner - do they catch any .orgs for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSpike

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
They don't catch any for me. What's freaking retarded is the fact that I can callculate their correct drop date while they can't. They also are not capable of closing bids after domains fall - they simply stay on the manage/bidding area. So I have to ask them to remove them manually as otherwise I'd have a mess in there.
 
They do catch .orgs for me.

Not as many as they used to, but then I'm not going for so many these days.

I agree 100% with you that it is a pain and a mess that they can't remove names from our accounts once they have dropped. This applies to all extensions.

Pool actually do the same, I think.
 
well with pool you can at least delet them yourself always. not with namewinner. UGH!

btw, when did they catch the last .org for you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom