• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Namewinner Question !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
What are the chances of Namewinner grabbing domains that are registered at it own registry Dotster,if there are already snaps on them?


Thanks!
 
i suggest you use the "search" feature, you ll find even a poll about that question
 
Thanks! but I have searched.

I found the poll.But that was a general poll about Namewinner.

I just thought that there might be a better chance if the names were at Dotster, rather than another registry.

I suppose ill just have to bid and find out :)
 
well, I think someone posted that someone else grabbed a dotster expired name and it had a high bid on it at namewinner.. but it all depends if you are lucky or not
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom