Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Namewinner Sleeping at the Wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would someone please go over to Namewinner's office, knock on the door and wake them up? On second thought, don't do that. I was checking a domain there today that had a $50 bid. Remembered it later, well AFTER the drop and took a look to see who got it, only to find it sitting there unregistered! So I took it for $5 at Rackshack. :-D

It worked in my favor this time but I would hate to think they are not even checking on names that I am the high bidder on. I guess one has to fall through the cracks evey now and then - I just wonder how MANY cracks there are.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Kind of cool, but kind of sucks in a way.

-Bob

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Uh-oh - Looks like a false alarm. A friend of mine just told me that there is a bug in the Namewinner software that causes all domains that did not get a bid during the drop to be listed with a $50 final bid after the drop (go figure!). So the name I spotted apparently had no bid at all (good thing I didn't bid $50 on it!) and that is why it was available. Still well worth the $5 to me but not the bargain of the day I thought!

At least I won't worry so much about them not checking on names I am the high bidder on. :)

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still a bargain Duke. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom