• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NameWinner slow today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
1
The names which I was high bidder on still appear as "PENDING" , normally I get the "YOU GOT IT" much sooner, anyone else noticing this slow down today?

I guess it's safe to assume they got them seeing as they are flagged "PENDING"?

Mike
 
A lot of domains dropped today. They are probably still processing the orders.
 
Thanks, I'll give them another minute :)

Mike
 
Anyone get their Namewinner names yet today? Mine are still stuck in "PENDING"
 
Mine too, The site was down for a few hours extra today, maybe they had a problem. But today was an unusually large drop. I've had this happen once before with NW on a big day. It took over 24 hours.
 
Yup, today's a big drop - 100,000 names.
 
Thanks. Nice to know I'm not alone. Waiting on 9 names today
:D
 
I had the same thing happened and it really concerned me today and I was thinking that someone had somehow used the oneclick reg to beat me or something. I still have two names from last week that have not been put into my account. This sucks :(
 
I have 2 names pending, but 1 name billed already.

Looking strange.
 
I have a name still showing pending. Whois update should be soon so will know better then. :)

Added,
Whois now showing that Doster registerd the domain, still showing as pending at Namewinner (I was the only bidder @ 8.75), not in my Dotster account and the whois does not show any registrant details.:confused:
 
My names IS registered at Dotster however it shows no information about me owning the name today.

No match for "THEDOMAINIBIDDEDONANDWON.COM".

:confused: :laugh: :D :eek:
 
Maybe, NW has a problem with their credit card clearing house.
Since, that is the final step before notification.
 
I just got confirmation of my purchases for yesterday (Memorial Day). They are 23 hrs late.

I guess someone figured out which electrical cord was unplugged.
 
Originally posted by actnow
I just got confirmation of my purchases for yesterday (Memorial Day). They are 23 hrs late.

Yup, mine arrived a few minutes ago.:)
 
Mine too :)

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom