Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker need a broker to sell assorted lot of 100 names or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi -

I need a broker to hopefully sell some domains for me. I haven't had time to sell anything much as of late, and need some funds for a few projects.

Domain list includes a wide variety of generics and a variety of extensions. Some examples:

loanplanning.com - has received over 50 unsolicited offers over the last few years, including a few in the high $x,xxx range-low $xx,xxx range. I was making more with the site when i was a mortgage broker, so didn't sell then, but looking to sell now. I firmly believe that with the bottom falling out of the subprime mortgage market the focus is on getting people to plan for mortgages/loans to get themselves into a position where they can get a loan and I believe this is the perfect domain for some large company to accomplish that!

loanwriting.com - had some interest from some underwriting depts at loan companies

hisname.com - have had some interest from a few ministries

sls.us, mpd.us, crd.us, odb.us - good 3 letter combos

slivercasts.com - slivercasts are becoming the next thing

willowethanol.com, lambics.com, cancerlawyer.net, acceso.mobi, brasileira.mobi, clickser.com... many more

If anyone feels they can do an outstanding job getting excellent results and superb prices, I'd love to talk with you. Percentage split negotiable, probably on a sliding scale.

PM or contact me on AIM (paymasta6) or msn (johnnyholland6 at hotmail)

cheers,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom