Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need a Freelance PHP/MySQL Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a freelance PHP/MySQL wizard to help improve my growing web-based business. There are a handful of projects to complete now, then I would like to continue our relationship on an as-needed basis. Additionally, I would be looking for help to troubleshoot the inevitable tech issues that pop up now and then.

If you are freelancing on the side while looking for a job, then please don't waste my time and yours. I need someone who is doing what they want to do right now, and is not going to drop me as soon as something "better" comes along.

Requirements: I must be able to reach you by phone during normal business hours to discuss projects and troubleshoot problems. The right candidate will be creative in his or her approach to solving problems, have a strong understanding of building and maintaining databases, be a good communicator, self motivated, dependable and deadline driven.

Serious, professional candidates please PM me with your resume, rates and availability for an interview. I am looking to start as soon as I find the right candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom