• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Need a German speaking individual to make a phone call to a company concerning a DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinderGang

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
189
Reaction score
2
A German-speaking company owns a .com domain with a dash. I own the .com domain without the dash, which seems to be the way in which they are advertising their product.

I'm looking for someone who speaks German (whether your from the area or not, doesn't matter. But keep in mind, it is an international call.) to simply make a phone call to the company and try to make the sale.

If they're not interested, no harm no fuss, all you did was take 5 minutes out of your day.

If they're interested and I make the sale, I'll give you a %.

PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom