Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need an investor! For search engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

domains4sale

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
When you invest $3,000 into my website i will send you a contract so everything is legit. What you are investing into is a huge search engine coming out this will not be a script all 100% custom coding

If you invest $3000 you get $4,500 back and if you invest $6,500 you get $8,200 back
You get your money back plus the extra for investing back in about
2-3 months

Partners
I would Either need a partner or a investor if you are my partner you get 50% say in everything you get all passwords and you get 50% owenership of the website and if for somereason you wouldn't want to do this anymore and say well this website is making as much as i hoped i will buy you out and give you a refund if you would like so thats a 100% guarantee you also will get a contract to read and sign i would need $4,200 from a partner

Please p/m thanks

If you would like to speak on the phone then i will give you my number and we will speak only if you are interested ok thanks

Please help i already put in my $4,300 into my side of the project i have all the proof of my already putting the money down!

Business plan

What I am creating is the next best search engine. This search engine will contain many features. The features that this website will have is its own page rank system, a unique and easy to use advertisement section where people can advertise and figure out how much traffic a keyword is getting, It will have its own search results that will be updated everyday that has its own spiders a bots searching the internet, it will have its own free email system, it will have its own chat room it will also have its own auction section where people can buy and sell things. The auction center will look like yahoo’s auction center but my auction center will be easier to use and have a better feel to it.
I will be advertising this website in many places of the internet. My plan is to have people see my website almost everyplace they go and see that the website is popular and click on it. That should cost around $ 2,000. I will also be advertising on Google and Yahoo I will be spending about $200 a week on each search engine on advertising some keywords like search engine, advertise, seek, look, auction, sell, bid, buy, market place, pay per click, ppc, affiliate, affiliates, make money and so much more. When I have my banner placed on a website that website must have at least 1,000 unique visitors a week. I will be paying these people by the month not by click. I will also have shirts and pens embroiled with my logo on it and the URL of my website. I will wear a shirt everyday with my logo on it and URL that is how dedicated I am. This website will also have about 12 servers running it. This search engine will be fast I will also be using the investment money to finish pay my programmers for the website I currently owe them anther $4,000 but that I can pay in a 3 month radius. So why should you invest in a website like mine? You should invest in my website because I know where to advertise and how to advertise how to get customers. Anther reason why you should invest in me and my website because this will be the next big search engine when this website does become huge I will put your name in everything if you would like and when this website makes a lot of money I will give you a lot of money for making this project successful. This is not my first website as I owned a couple of websites and they were successful. What I am is a mortgage broker and I make an average amount of money each year. I want to create a website like this because this is my dream and I would love to own a website that could make money so I can support my family. I will dedicate all the time I have into this website if I have to. With this website I could change the internet. A lot of people are fed up with Google and yahoo. Example a lot of people are mad at Google because they are lazy and don’t update there listing they are just looking for money as I would care for my website. What I plan to do is just get my website to be very known and popular and get a lot of traffic and have a lot of people use my search engine. So for me to do this I need to finish the project get it running and advertise it a lot. I am not looking to make 10 thousand dollars the first month that would be impossible but I am looking to get my website as known as possible and then next year start making the big bucks. Once my website is known then more people will like to use it then advertise on it. So this is a time process. The website doppc stands for do pay per click. This website will be ran by about 20 people and then including me so the website will be up and running 24/7. This website will be great will many features and its very own auction center. This is going to be a very unique search engine. Unlike other search engine this as a very unique advertisement area. This advertisement area will have a way of advertising including pay per click. The new advertisement area will be a way for advertisers to pay for a spot on a certain keyword per month this will attract many advertisers.

By Joseph Papalexandrou

Email bidzoe at aol.com

domains4sale

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested you could make alot of money with this

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm.. why in such a rush?! :evil:

Romain

DNF Veteran
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what will be the new name of this search engine ? :laugh:

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking at it but running on 12 servers? 12 dedicated? whats that bill monthly?

domains4sale

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry i forgot to mension im doing a trade with someone one im not using all 12 at first. But when i need them i will have them ready to be used. My results are going to be fast

Domain name = Yomah.com

domains4sale

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
domains4sale said:
Sorry i forgot to mension im doing a trade with someone one im not using all 12 at first. But when i need them i will have them ready to be used. My results are going to be fast

Domain name = Yomah.com

Anyone interested

banjir.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sounds interesting! can the income be guranteed/ what happens if the coder make a mess or the script is not up to scratch?

do you have examples of a successful venture or is this the first? thanks

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have any experience or is this your first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom