• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need Help Deciding

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyD

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
What would be the best domain for a gaming forum.
GamersGlobal.com or GamerInsight.com ?
I am having a tough time choosing,and would like to get some other opinions.
 
I would go with gamersglobal.com just because I like the domain more...
 
GamerInsight.com ... though GamingInsight.com (it's available for sale at BuyDomains) may be an even better choice.

Due to the nature of both domains you mention along with the variation I suggested, there are many common typos you'll likely want to have at the getgo for whichever one you choose ... feel free to PM me.

Ron
 
GamersGlobal.com or GamerInsight.com ?

I like GamersGlobal.com. Now, GlobalGamers.com would be nicer, but it seems to be taken.
 
Ogie- that's exactly what I was thinking ... GamersGlobal seems backwards - GlobalGamers would awesome.

Ron
 
Domagon said:
GamerInsight.com ... though GamingInsight.com (it's available for sale at BuyDomains) may be an even better choice.

Due to the nature of both domains you mention along with the variation I suggested, there are many common typos you'll likely want to have at the getgo for whichever one you choose ... feel free to PM me.

Ron
Unfortunetly GamingInsight.com is out of my price range:-(
I am having a tough time finding a good gaming domain right now.
 
GamerInsight is better than GamersGlobal, seems backwards or something wrong with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom