Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

need help increasing revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtilston

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i've got a site *** that is receive a lot of traffic, about 6000 uniques a day, but i'm only make a small amount on my google ads. what can i do to increase revenue?

do u need to add text to change to words showing up on the ads or are there some other ads programs i should be using?

if anyone could help a bit i'd appreciate it.

** MOD EDIT ** Deleted URL of the website. No advertising or self-promotion
allowed in any of the discussion forums. **

ruwebby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice site. :)

Perhaps moving the ads to the right and using the longer block, and matching the colors?

Although - I've read studies where the uglier the colors, the more clickable they were.

Run some tests. Match the colors for a week. Then adjust them to contrasting colors, run another week. See which week has the most clicks. There's your color.

But definitely - move em to the right. That's where the eye goes. That's a hot spot.

good luck!

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If colors are the same it might look better, but then it blends with your site and people tend to look past them. If they stand out with new colors completely deperate from your site, it catches the attention of visitors and gets more clicks.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sell textlinks for craft related stuff, switch to other ads like fastclick and etc.

Regards

samtilston

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, i added one more advert on the right hand side which has generated another 10 a day. served 1 million page impressions, with 9,000 clicks for only $600 !!! surely it should be twice or three times that!

tried to sign up for fastclick and got denied. signed up for clickbooth, servered 100,000 page impressions for them and didn't make a single cent!

not sure what to do now. has anyone had any experience with loudcash?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Google has justed closed my advertising account because they have detected fraudulent clicks. as a result all the money earned over the past 60 days has been lost. i'm now out of pocket $300 for the server and need to pay another $300 in 2 weeks time for another server.

So....

Can people please make some donations using the Make a Donation button on the left hand menu. If there are no donations then its the end for CraftyTV :(.

I don't think it's a good idea to advertise this on your web-site. Here is fine.

samtilston

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, thanks. just removed the text :) have put on bidvertiser.com for a trial, anyone had any experience with them?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
samtilston said:
yeah, thanks. just removed the text :) have put on bidvertiser.com for a trial, anyone had any experience with them?

No, not familiar with them. I would try Casel, TribalFusion, Burst and Value Clicks. I have a few threads on these topics.

You might want to try using pop-unders as well, although they are anoying.

PopUpTraffic accepts almost everyone, although they are pop-ups, very annoying, and have no support. There advantage is easy acceptance and pays well. Moreover, most people have blockers. I have them on one site. I still make a reasonable amount per traffic, however, you may lose users with them.

fayyaz

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
have anice city
why u don't try clicksor ?

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont go for loudcash. They prommt user to download games which got spyware installed. I had a bad experience with them

samtilston

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i've gone with www.contextweb.com and they're really good to me, great support and about 22cents a click.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
samtilston said:
i've got a site www. craftytv .com that is receive a lot of traffic, about 6000 uniques a day, but i'm only make a small amount on my google ads. what can i do to increase revenue?

do u need to add text to change to words showing up on the ads or are there some other ads programs i should be using?

if anyone could help a bit i'd appreciate it.

I started using InterClick , since I was getting very little income from Google as well. They work CPM, as well as Clicks, which guarantees reasonable income, as well as their ads are popunders, interstitials, etc., which create a higher CTR.

I have been getting a regular income flow through them, although I'm new with them and haven't yet received any pay checks. If you would like more info., you can PM me.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
samtilston, no advertising and/or self-promotion is allowed in any of the
discussion forums. Familiarize with the forum rules, please. Thread edited.
Thanks for your understanding!

Kaz

Chief Innovator @ Key Medium LLC
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, interclick is pretty good. I run their popunders and intersitials(sp?)
Nice site, btw. Where you the previous owner of cartoon-fridge.com?

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Targetpoint is pretty good. Also try to sell some stuff related to your site.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[mod]No affiliate links of any kind please[/mod]

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fab said:
I will try.

Hey Fab ,

I have made some really good rates with this..

I thought faastclick was good , untill I used this

Also , they have some really cool stuff,,,

And some of the programs all the user has to do is enter there email and you as a advertiser get $1.30

I havnt seen that anywhere

enjoy

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators