• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need Help - Need To Get Whois History On A Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
4
I need the old whois history of a certain domain because I am in a situation where I need to contact a person because I think they may have scammed me but I am not sure because I have known them for 3 years. Can someone do this for me? I will PM them the domain I need the history for...
 
PM me, let me see If I am able to help you.
 
Thanks sent a PM.
 
Info provided, hope its of help to you :bounce:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom