Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need help posting

JayAnne

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here and am confused on where to post. I have a dot com domain to sell with no fixed price. I just want to say it's for sale. Where do I post? Thanks in advance.

Domain summit 2024

Osirisxx

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am also new to this forum but it seems this is where you would want to post via Fixed price dnforum.com/forums/domains-for-sale-fixed-price.5/ (add the www to the front i can't post links)

Side note this is the fine print so make sure to include your price.

This forum is for the sale of domain names with a fixed price, now including old Accepting Bitcoins Fixed Price section. Threads containing names with no price will be deleted. One thread per 24 hours is permitted.

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Since you are a Gold level member here then the section to list your domains for sale is the section titled "Domains for sale under $250". Those are for domains with a price of under $250. I believe you must have a price listed, as well as the usual information such as the domains expiration date, it's registrar and form of payment you accept. Make sure you read the site's rules pertaining to domain sales before posting any, just to make sure you have everything it requires.

If you want to sell domains with a price higher than that you will need to upgrade your membership to a higher level.

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators