Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need Life Insurance Traffic - You Can Do Better Than Ppc!

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My brother has started a life insurance business. He is very skilled at what he does, and knows how to close a deal. But he needs life insurance traffic; Legitimate, unique traffic. Buying traffic from 'lead generators' is very problematic - those users are sold over and over again.

We need fresh, unique, typein kind of Life Insurance traffic. If you site is ranked and getting search engine traffic thats fine but it has to be focused on life insurance. We dont' sell any other kind of insurance.

I am looking for a small number of people with quality life insurance domains who want to try this out.
If you are doing PPC now, its not paying you very well. This is the best way to get strong income, if you have legit Life Insurance traffic.

We want to test out the traffic. A small % will fill out the form; and of those, a small % will actually get a policy. It pays well when a policy gets written. So you will get paid every time someone actually gets a policy. Its a much different way of doing things than PPC

But if your domain is on PPC, Google will demote you, there will be no search engine ranking. Domains are typically penalized, if they are on PPC landers.

if you have high traffic you don't have to send it all; you can peel off a portion of your traffic via DNS, and we test with that. We are not paying PPC or each time they fill out a form; we will pay ONLY if they actually get approved for a policy.

Post questions in the thread; contact me privately if you want to test out your traffic.

Kevin

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

so how much does one get, if/when the application for insurance is approved?

how will I know that the visitor went thru the whole process to completion

how will I know how many people completed applications, but were rejected

what is average cost of a policy
what types of life policies do you offer
what percent of visitors actually complete the process and are approved for a policy
what percent don't get approved
what percent don't fill out the form
do we get residual income from policy payments or is this just one-time payment for that individual
is your brother licensed to sell insurance in all 50 states?
imo...

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, he is licensed - in 48 states, I believe. He has been running some radio commercials, and buying leads.
There are different policies - and it depends on the person. Someone who is 25 and has no kids has a much
different situation then someone who is 35 with kids or 50.

Percentages vary, it depends entirely on the quality of the traffic, and other factors. But if he can get them on the phone,
he has a good close rate. Of course, they also need to get approved.

I have no idea how to track it. There will have to be some trust. It will be a one time payment, for each approved policy.
He gets paid that way, with a small residual annually if they renew. He is not going to cover your PPC costs because
there has been too many low quality leads already, from various sources; the traffic has to prove itself or its worth nothing.
If no policies arise from the traffic, it serves no purpose.

Trust is the key. If someone wants to try it, and they end up making more this way than on PPC,
that alone is a strong argument. I also have a high and perfect rating here, so that counts for something too.
Ideally I would find just a few people to test this with. I can make a different lander for each, so my brother
will know who referred each person who filled out a form.

Kevin

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators