Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need portfolio script or plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a domain portfolio plugin. I can only find two, and they are decent but not what I need. dnresult is nice as stand alone, but bit higher priced than I would prefer, and well its not a plugin

If you have something or can make something please contact me.

Thank you.

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a domain portfolio plugin. I can only find two, and they are decent but not what I need. dnresult is nice as stand alone, but bit higher priced than I would prefer, and well its not a plugin

If you have something or can make something please contact me.

Thank you.

Hi,

I think these two tools suit your needs;

"Domain Folio Wordpress Theme" and "My Domain List Plugin"

Regards.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Yes those two are the best two options out there for what I am looking for. Still considering both, or it looks like I will be seeing about creating one.

Thanks again.

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, there is another domain portfolio management script, "DNS Portfolio".
It's free and quite useful, you can customize it too.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes played with that one a bit too. There is also what I have on www.dotcom4sale.com I guess that is still out there to be found, but it does okay. Quick way to list a group.

emailman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll let you know if I get know about new tools and I hope you'll find the best one you're looking for.
Good luck!

Cheers!

Rob Kennedy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another vote for DNS Portfolio! (though, those wordpress ones look pretty sweet)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I make custom domain portfolio sites based on Wordpress. PM me for details and samples.

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, I also make custom portfolio webpages that can plugin to WP nicely. Its build around a Web based spreadsheet so you can edit things easily. All the values are dervived from one big formula that I can change easily. Bulk discounts are done with on percentage change.

Please see www.weblogixinc.com/domains for a sample and PM me.

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has found anything else since this was posted?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would add all your domains with set prices in Sedo and export them as CSV (If make offer, only show the Sedo link and "Make Offer" for price). Then you have the option of creating a very easy database by importing the CSV file and displaying the price with either a "Buy Now" button that goes through Sedo, Paypal, other payment systems or all (so you can get more if they choose to directly purchase through PayPal). It's not that complex of a task to do as I believe phpMyAdmin can import a list and use simple pagination with PHP to format the tables to look pretty.

That way if you update a category or price in your Sedo portfolio, you can purge your entire database and add the new CSV file (other parking companies allow exports as well, so this doesn't apply to just Sedo).

This method, of course if they're your own domains... though I'm sure if you got someone elses CSV file and they allowed to share it with you, you could link to them as well. You could also monetize it by adding random/premium domains and the Sedo affiliate link (which I would add to all your domains anyway to get commission on top of your own sales).

It could end up looking like this in the end:
(It's not so pretty as seen below, best formatting on vB)
Domain Name
Category
Price
Buy Now
xxx1.com
Health/Dentistry
$1250
[Sedo] [PayPal]
xxx2.com
Recreation/Food/Drink
$1500
[Sedo] [PayPal]
< Previous
... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...
Next >

If Tia Wood already has something made up, go with her. She's awesome and can customize just about anything! (This is just an idea of how I would do it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators