• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

need small favour 5 usd to trusted DNF memeber

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I purchased a domain and can only pay for it by check the price is only 17 usd if you could send the check for me I will give you 22 usd by paypal or epassporte.
I am outside of the US so this would greatly help me.
Please only trusted DNF members.
Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom