• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need some help my traffic domain name geniuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

SellSwift

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
PLease pm me I would like to know which name I should register.
 
Read up on the economics of information...
 
PLease pm me I would like to know which name I should register.

That's not how it works. You just need to register about 4,000 random names. Hold them for about a year and a half and see what works out. If nothing works out, try 4,000 new names. Any names or combination of letters will do. :dizzy:
 
PLease pm me I would like to know which name I should register.

iamacompletemoron.com would be a decent start

What do you expect us to say?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom