• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need some help with a new affiliate idea...any brainstormers here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotbidz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
I'm in the process of setting up an affiliate program for my new domain auction site, and I'm having a complete brain fart.

The problem I'm having is the programs themselves. Since I don't charge to set up a new account on the site, it's hard to make the conventional "per sale" program.

I was thinking it could be per click, and instead of $$, the affiliate gets points they can use towards the premium features on the site (i.e homepage featured).

But I don't know, I'm stuck about what offers I should make on the affiliate section. Any ideas??

The site is http://www.namecoin.com maybe looking at how it works can get yor thinking cap going.

Let me know your thoughts on the point system I mentioned also.
 
Your best option is to give the referrrers a % of the revenues that come from the people they send (in terms of commissions, etc.)
 
Thanks for the insight rocketfly. I'm considering putting both options in, the point system, and the rev sharing option.

Affiliates can then choose which program they prefer to sign up for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom