Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need traffic for upcoming launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good morning DNF! I hope everyone is doing well. As I've mentioned in other posts I'm launching a new website at the end of this month. I have been keeping information regarding the launch relatively private but would like to offer a few people a unique opportunity. I will need some solid traffic for the first 3 months to help secure my SERP positions. As I've noted I expect to have over 1 million uniques my first year with a huge demographic variance. My websites target audience is...Men.. I know this sounds ludicrous but I've found a way in. If anyone is able to help push some traffic to the new site I'd greatly appreciate it and would love to work something out. Unfortunately, I'm unable to pay for traffic as most of my spare cash is being sunk into this project (I'm only 23 so please don't hate).

Currently the website is a PR2 with and sports custom graphics, content and layout. I would be willing to link out to relevant, respectable, quality websites. If you've got some shady sites... I'm not interested.

Thanks in Advance!!!

-Shane

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

For clarity, are you seeking link trades or what?

if so, then please post your request here: http://www.dnforum.com/f173/

if not, please give more detail

Thanks

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Negative. I'm not interested in trading links. I'd like to point a few domains (that have type in traffic) at my site to increase direct traffic. I'm also open to other ideas. Hope that clarifies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Negative. I'm not interested in trading links. I'd like to point a few domains (that have type in traffic) at my site to increase direct traffic. I'm also open to other ideas. Hope that clarifies.

well, pointing type-in names to your site, won't be direct traffic

that's diversion of traffic

however, what exactly are you willing to provide in exchange for this traffic?

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So it's diversion traffic not direct? Wouldn't it show up on Google Analytics as direct or does the domain become the "referrer"?

I'm willing to discuss any type of compensation. I would love to establish a long term working relationship with another quality content website.

My demographic: Single 18-34 year old men without kids and some college education. About 50% of the traffic should be from the US.

Is there something you're currently in need of? :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So it's diversion traffic not direct? Wouldn't it show up on Google Analytics as direct or does the domain become the "referrer"?

I'm willing to discuss any type of compensation. I would love to establish a long term working relationship with another quality content website.

My demographic: Single 18-34 year old men without kids and some college education. About 50% of the traffic should be from the US.

Is there something you're currently in need of? :)

it would be the referrer.

still, you previous stated you had no cash, so you are the one who should define "alternate compensation".

also, you say you want to establish relationship with other quality content websites, but we/i don't even know if "your website" currently meets or will ever reach that standard.

the info you have delivered concerning this "launch", to date, has been fragmented.

so it seems like...

you're shuffling this deck of cards with no faces

trying to get folks to play

but so far, there's nothing in the pot to play for

except to be a part of what, in exchange for what?

:rolleyes:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm more than willing to share details through private message with interested members. I'm just not ready to publish the website info publicly until the website is complete. I hope you understand :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm more than willing to share details through private message with interested members. I'm just not ready to publish the website info publicly until the website is complete. I hope you understand :)

i figured that would be the response.

well, since it's not a transparent offer.... we'll just watch this one unfold.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Shane, that does not make sense. You're looking to create a big splash for launch day but you are not revealing any details about your new site.

Right now there are 107 members and 3704 guests on DNF that might be interested in what you have to offer.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@Dom

You have a very good point. I honestly did not think of it that way. I thought it would be best to wait until everything was complete.

Anyhow, the website is beards.net. I have roughly 3 weeks of development left. My writer is working on the big posts while I'm starting to gather information for the beard style pages. I plan to release the website through Reddit's beard forum. They have 17,000 subscribed members and a GREAT community. With their support this website will be a HUGE success.

Hopefully this makes my thread a little less sketchy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom