• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Neighbor Country Hiring Names?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwjuggler

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
HireMexicans dot com is taken but what might be the value of other, similar domains? Imagine a low labor cost neighbor country named ASHDIA.

What might HireAshdians.com or RecruitAshdians.com be worth??

Thanks, juggler
 
Are you quoting that name for example's sake or literally? If it's the latter, which planet is Ashdia on?
 
Imagine a low labor cost neighbor country named ASHDIA.

i think it was a fake example
 
I think juggler means something like:
A.S.H.D.I.A. = America Should Hire Dumb Illegal Aliens
 
Or:

A croplex
S says
H is
D omain
I s
A wesome
 
Sorry guys, I won't mention the name of the country as part of a clients agreement. Lets just say HireMexicans.com or RecruitFrench.com...
 
I think to a find value thats beyond low $$$ (even for an enduser) will be difficult to support since there are bunch of alternatives for the word hire and the demand for such a specific domain name that focuses on a single country is very small..and i doubt that even if the .com is taken that any of the other tlds are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom