• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers NEOFLOWERS.com for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoFlowers

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I'm selling neoflowers.com because I don't have much free time to develop it (my main job is financial markets).

Listed with Yahoo (including Yahoo! directory), Google, MSN, etc...

1-10 orders per month + commissions on orders made by phone (by existing customers etc....)

16th place within Yahoo.com for keyword "floral arrangements" etc...

Google PageRank 4

What's included:
1. Great domain name NeoFlowers.com
2. Content & scripts (Custom coded!!) & database
3. Working integration with GrowerFlowers API (fully automated!!)
(I will also transfer my existing growerflowers API account!!)
4. ASP.NET Hosting (1 month left)
5. SSL Certificate
6. ShareASale.com account with 396 affiliates (as of April, 14, 2006, about 2-3 new affiliates each day!!) -- account's balance is $25.

Price: $600

Please contact me with any questions: info (at) neoflowers.com

Thanks!
 
nice page...but don't have that much money..:)
 
Be careful of this guy. He tried to scam me out of $550.

Thankfully I went through Sedo Escrow so I got saved.

He sold the domain and website to somebody else and was also trying to make a quick buck conning me.

Beware of such newbies!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom