• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Neso.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotworx

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Just got this one literally minutes ago.

Appreciate an appraisal.

Thanks in advance! :)
 
6-10k

Sounds real good. I wouldn't be surprised to see this in the 20k range with an end user purchase
 
Thanks guys.

I really like this one as well. But I will put it onto auction.

cheers,
J.C
 
500-1000, might reach 1600 in Sedo, judging from recent auctions. We have seen 5K, but I don't think this is the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom