Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

netsol NetSol charged me for something I don't own from someone's CC !!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Network Solutions.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Couple of days ago won a domain at NJ. As it was NetSol name it was transferred to the my account.
Everything was fine as usual until today i received an order confirmation of the RENEW of that domain name.
The most interesting thing that it was renewed from the someone else CC that WAS in my account. Before it there were no ANY CC at my account cause I used paypal to renew my names.
I called support - they told me that it's probably the CC of the previous owner but how in the world it appeared in my account???????
The support told me that everything is OK, I could delete this card.
IS it OKAY guys? What do you think? Is this person's CC was really charged???
Should I do something now?
Anybody have such experience?

Nick

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me too today. Domain was renewed for another year -from 2013 until 2014- and paid for with a paypal account. Domain was expired for more than 35 days.
I will contact customer support to see what happened.

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ha, I'm not the only one lol

Well, in my situation I deleted that "alien" credit card from account. Got no any additional emails from NetSol and that domain is already sold.
Hope everything would be Ok in your situation.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would call the creditcard company and tell them. This is a big issue and they say it's ok?

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would call the creditcard company and tell them. This is a big issue and they say it's ok?

In my situation they told me that for some reason the CC of the previous owner was by accident moved to my account with the domain. As I understood, the previous owner's CC wasn't billed really, because the renewal price was included in the price of the domain won at NameJet. After the domain was won by me at NJ my CC was billed and I didn't get any refund after that, so I guess finally everything was ok. At least as I said nobody contacted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators