Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Network Of Adult Websites For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pronpost Guy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

I own a network of 6 adult websites.

Key points -

1. Sites are well established and nearly 4 years old.

2. They make between $600 - $1000 a month. Please bear in mind my intention was never to make money off these websites, so someone with a bit of business savy could easily increase this amount. Also, due to the fact that my intention was never to make money, my visitors trust my sites (i.e. there has never been any blind links, pop-ups, annoying banners, etc.)

3. Traffic is now about 1,000,000 visitors a month (between the websites.) Click here for an example of traffic (from one of the websites) for this month so far.

4. The network can easily be expanded using a few lines of code per website. This is another potential way to make income (i.e. other webmasters can use the content for a set fee per month.)

5. The websites are pretty much self maintaining. You don't need to spend much time on them.

6. I have put a lot of effort into getting these sites working well (lots of coding) and popular (a good bit of marketing.)

7. In the next week I am about to launch a piece of software which allows users to access more adult material (for a yearly subscription fee.) This software will be included in the deal.

Sale also includes three other (non-adult) websites I own.

Price? $3750 for the lot. Bidding will remain open until the weekend.

Bid $5000 to buy it now.

I can continue to host the websites for you, or you can move them onto your server. Bandwidth is about 1000 gigs a month.

For the URLs please PM me.

Thank you :)

oluis17

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM me the URLs please.

Thank you.

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi can you PM me the urls? Thanks.

Pronpost Guy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PMs have been sent. Please let me know if I missed anyone!

Philippe

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, please PM me the URLs as well, thanks. :)

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pm me too please. Thanks.

dewpoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Curious...what is your highest offer at this point.

Thanks.

dewpoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, by your response, I take it you would rather be sarcastic then achieve the best price for your domain?

I am still interested, however my concerns remain. The content on your site is provided by several adult programs. This content is to be used ONLY by affiliates promoting the programs who are providing the content and the bandwidth. As far as I can see, you are doing the equivelent of hotlinking, without promoting any of the supplying programs. Unfortunately, most other reputable programs will cancel any account that actively "borrows" other program's content.

Plus, I asked for proof of sales. Still waiting. As far as I can see, there is only one small link to your store on the front page. And $600 to $1,000 is a wide range. What is it?

Again, show me that your site is worth your asking price. It could be...

Pronpost Guy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dewpoint said:
So, by your response, I take it you would rather be sarcastic then achieve the best price for your domain?

I am still interested, however my concerns remain. The content on your site is provided by several adult programs. This content is to be used ONLY by affiliates promoting the programs who are providing the content and the bandwidth. As far as I can see, you are doing the equivelent of hotlinking, without promoting any of the supplying programs. Unfortunately, most other reputable programs will cancel any account that actively "borrows" other program's content.

Plus, I asked for proof of sales. Still waiting. As far as I can see, there is only one small link to your store on the front page. And $600 to $1,000 is a wide range. What is it?

Again, show me that your site is worth your asking price. It could be...

LOL, embarrassed I showed everyone your pathetic $300 bid?

Your statement "The content on your site is provided by several adult programs." is totally incorrect. Only a TINY percentage is from affiliate programs (1% - 2%) Everything else is from non-affiliate schemes.

I even think I am being generous with my 1% - 2% figures. It's most likely about 0.1% (I have 15,000 links.)

As you may or may not know, there is nothing wrong with linking to publically available content (that is actually one of the main points of HTML.)

I am sorry you are angry I did not accept your $300 bid (about 1/3 of my monthly income, ignoring the fact that I get about 1,000,000 visitors a month AND I'VE NEVER TRIED TO MAKE MONEY FROM MY SITES.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom