• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ][NetworkProxy.net Site makes $2.00 a day][

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
NetworkProxy.net​

Offers over $175.00
BIN:$250.00
Sites Age:9 days when posted

See Info at bottom

Stats: About 150 uniques a day in its first week.

Stats Images:

This months stats and i pasted in a clipping of the first three days or so look for where it says "April Stats"
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/piddle/statistics.jpg

Uniques Stats Image:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/piddle/sttst.jpg

Revenue: Site makes about $2.00 a day YPN

Revenue Image:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/piddle/moneystat.jpg


Important Info for sale:

I am expirianced with selling proxys but This time I want to make it 100 % lagit, because im not so sure people understand the hole traffic thing.

After I sell you this site I will include username and passwords to all the "topsites" which are the images at the bottom of http://networkproxy.net. those buttons are what generate the uniques and hits. People go to a top site and search through a list to see which are unblocked at there work or school and they use them. As people use your site through a topsite it gets moved closer to the front of the list and people notice it more and traffic generally increases weekly ( thats what I have noticed )

the reason I want this like this is because after I have sold a proxy people ask me questions about things that I always seemed to be very easy.

The buyer of this site will have my full help when transferring it to there server and making it totally there site with there ads.

I need to sell this site because Im starting a new project and want to share the wealth of this one.

P.S: This site requires no upkeep once it is up on your server.
PM me any questions or leave them here.:teeth_smile:
 
BIN lowered to $225.00 as stats go up ^^^^^^^^
 
BIN lowered to $215.00

Stats show a little bit of increase but generally have staye dthe same because it was down for 2 days because my invoice was not autpayed like tis supposed to be =/

But anyways $215.00 right now and the buyer will recieve Flubber.us or they can have 2,000 F$

Quick Sale for this site is.

$175.00

Why not own a domain that is going to get you over $175.00 in no time with no upkeep?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom