• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers New Directory for Sale pirinha.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpicz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
You can see the directory Here.

Categories - 430

Links - 170 ( that will increase the longer it stays in solicitations.)

Ill assist you with transfer and what you need later on. I will also assist with design cahnges if you would like also.

Starting Bid: 20
B.I.N: 40

-Michael

Now B.I.N is 20$ we has made 10$ in 2 days and 400 links now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom