Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro New here, been domaining for a couple of years now and still want to learn!

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

MrAcidic

Reaction score
Hi All

Have left Namepros after 2+ years and nearly 2000 posts (I think!) recognise a few handles on here from my brief browse on this site.

Will be honest - someone accused me of shill bidding on Namepros, I called them out and asked for an apology which was not forthcoming and decided to leave as I do not want to be part of a forum where that behaviour is condoned. To be fair I did not leave a lot of time for matter to be cleared up in full, made my decision and will move onwards and hopefully upwards!

Members on here & Namepros can find the thread started by me today on there and see that members who have been in the industry for a long time and are well known and respected agreed there was no shill bidding by myself or any other foul play.....

Looking to start a new chapter and continue learning about the industry, will take a good look around and hope to get involved a bit more going forwards....

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well a few others here have been accused of wrongdoing over at NP without a shred of evidence.

Its easy to point the finger and yell, but what not many realise is that accusations like that can ruin business reputations that people spent years cultivating. We 100% promote an above board business environment and do not condone any actions such as shilling. We however do not condone accusations without evidence either.

Anyone conducting themselves ethically and like a gentleman (or woman) are most welcome on DNForum.com.

MrAcidic

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Castion,

Look forward to meeting new people on here and to continue reading about the industry.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Mr Acidic

Welcome to DNForum.com

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum MrAcidic!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators