Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

agallegirl

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new here and not quite sure how this forum works. If someone post a domain name I am interseted in what do I do? I have recently started "collecting" a few domain names, very addicting hobby! Oh and if I want a domain name that is expired how in the world can I get it?
Thanks A Bunch!
April

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If someone posts a name in the forum that you might be interested in and you want to make an offer for it you can send them a private message using the pm button below their name.
Under your name you'll see the dnf bucks that you have. You can use these to buy or bid on names that appear in the dnf sales thread. If you have enough of these bucks you can offer them for exchange for real $ at the dnf exchange in the same area.

Expired names - sites like deleteddomains.com, domainduck.com, localwhois.com and many more post lists of expired and about to expire names which, once dropped, you can register in the normal way. If the name about to expire is sought after you can try and nab it before anyone esle does at sites like snapnames, dropwizard, namewinner.com. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators